Membership & Benefits
Where else can you enjoy hours of fitness and fun at completely organised-for-you comps, or have a hit with court-hire prices like this? Then, as a member you pay even lower rates for court hire and comps and have seven-day-a-week court access. Healthy entertainment at ridiculously low rates!
Membership renewals are due by 30 July each year. You can pay by direct credit to the club’s Bendigo Bank account – BSB 633-000, Acct- 123040966, or by cheque/cash to our Court manager if you bank online.
Family membership $190 per annum + $20 once only joining fee
Single membership $120 per annum + $20 once only joining fee
Junior membership (less than 18 years of age) $60 per annum + $10 joining fee
New members – download your new membership form info letter below:
Benefits – As a member of our club you receive:
· Substantially discounted Court Hire:
Daytime rate – $5 per court per hour (non-member rate is $15)
Night rate – $10 per court per hour (non-member rate is $20)
Members with non-members: daytime – $10 per court per hour/night rate: $15 per court per hour.
· Discounted competition prices
· Key access to courts if required, although our courts remain open. Keys open gates, toilet BBQ, and lights. All keys are club property & replacement of lost keys is $10
· Tennis QLD & Tennis Australia Membership
· Public Liability Insurance
· Free tennis for members 10am – 3pm any day. Please book this online & note it is subject to availability. Free strictly between 10am – 3pm, members only. Non-members pay normal rate.
· Invitations to various social/tennis functions (see our latest news for details)
· Opportunity to help with upkeep of the club grounds/courts on a voluntary basis at working bees or at your convenience (a 40-year tradition at our club)
If you’d like to join up now please download the membership form & letter below (new members only)
or please contact our Court Manager Andrew Veale 0400 110 482 or email firstname.lastname@example.org