Welcome to Peregian Tennis Club
Our three courts are open and an honesty box system is in place. You may view the regular court hire and court bookings in the court hire section.
For court hire, check court availability and bookings online first and then contact Andrew if you have queries.
You do not need to be member to play here, although there are plenty of benefits if you are.
Please adhere to COVID-19 practises. Vitally, if you’re ill or have been in contact with anyonee who is, don’t attend. Please refer to the COVID-19 Community Tennis Guidelines for more info.
QR code or electronic check-in is now required by the government as part of COVID Safe procedures. So, you can check-in to our courts with either:
- Electronic court-booking
- Sign in with QR code for comps & coaching (QR code is on our gates)
Snapshot of our club
Back in 1980 when Peregian Beach was a tiny speck on the map, a motivated group of tennis-playing families established our not-for-profit club.
Forty years on our club is still thriving, run by a volunteer management committee, who have a lease arrangement with our court manager Andrew Veale. The club enjoys a stable and loyal membership base of around 150 people of all ages, including seniors well into their 80s. We also enjoy strong support and attendance at the club by members’ families and friends, and other players visiting from other clubs or on holidays.
Regular activities on our three courts:
- In-house evening competitions for players of all ages, throughout the year
- Daytime coach-and-play sessions for children
- Daytime coaching for adults of all ages and skill levels
- Social daytime tennis for seniors
- In-house Friday afternoon junior comp
- Noosa District Tennis Association children’s comp
- Men’s social tennis on Friday and Tuesday mornings
- Weekend use by regular groups for court hire and BBQ
- Visitor, holiday and one-off court hire
Our tennis club sits within the quiet leafy Rufous street community-precinct, opposite the Peregian Village Square, beach and the Peregian Beach Surf Club. Our precinct neighbours are the Peregian Community Kindy, the Peregian Veggie Village and Food Co-op, Di Hirst Oval, the Peregian Community House, and the Peregian Bowls Club site (open space recreation land) which used to host the Sandpit Beach Volleyball. On the western border of our precinct is the beautiful wallum bushland of Noosa National Park.